The Combine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Hunter. I am an Agronomy major at College of the Ozarks near Branson, MO. I have grown up on a small bed operation and currently work on the college beef farm.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Hi Sarah, post a picture of yourself. Preferably bent over your combine header or tractor tire. I would like to see the equipment. The equipment you run that is.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Pretty inappropriate I would have thought
I don't believe its anymore inappropriate then spamming the forum. If she is for real, my humblest apologies and I do everything in my power to fix my comment and correct my mistake. I have no desire to offend anyone actually looking for help, contacts, etc. I am one of the first people to help out in anyway I can. AFAIK there is not much farming going on in New Jersey, but hey you never know. I have seen weeds grow through 18" of concrete. She may be a professional applicator looking to branch out into ag. Again my bullshit filter is full. I tried to order a new one but there is a big back order on bullshit filter these days.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I don't believe its anymore inappropriate then spamming the forum. If she is for real, my humblest apologies and I do everything in my power to fix my comment and correct my mistake. I have no desire to offend anyone actually looking for help, contacts, etc. I am one of the first people to help out in anyway I can. AFAIK there is not much farming going on in New Jersey, but hey you never know. I have seen weeds grow through 18" of concrete. She may be a professional applicator looking to branch out into ag. Again my bullshit filter is full. I tried to order a new one but there is a big back order on bullshit filter these days.
Okay my apologies Bwiser. I see from another thread this person and a chain of aliases is a spammer. So dont hold back, let er rip.
But I dont want to see them bent over any wheel, machine or whatever cause its probably an ugly, fat 50yo bloke :17:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
No worries Ozzie. I don't post crap like I did just because. There is a method to my madness,.... sometimes. +1 on no pictures too.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Actually there is more farming that goes on in the upper east coast than most give credit for. We always think of the major meteo areas but they don't encapsulate the entire state. High priced ground and small fields make it tough.

And you guys should play nice, Sarah sounds cute!

·
Ooohhh Deere
1,726 Posts
You guys do realise one of my ex GF’s who I used as an Avatar, was called Sarah.

She did say something about leaving me for a new fella in the US of A............... a botanist or sum crap like that....... from New Jersey:43:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts