The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last havest we picked up a second 60 series sts it doesn't have the HID lights , we sure miss them as our other does have them and there is a world of difference.
I am looking at getting a kit form Mobile HID as recommended elsewhere on the forum has anyone installed them and did they go with the full 800 dollar 4 light kit or just the bulbs and ballast options. Did you go with heavier wire as recommended all the way back to the batteries?

·
Registered
12 Posts
You will be ok with the stock wires.It will help if you have the engine running before you fire the lights on. If you get them fro MobileHid make sure you get the radio noice box so the radio works better with them on(radio static).

Go with the 4300k light(35w or 50w kit)

The pic's of the combine on his sight is our with one 4300k kit in the flood lamps. I love them so much i am going to put another kit in the other flood lamps this fall.

Once you go hid's you will not go back to halogen!!!!

You will be happy to work with Clifford(MobileHid)

·
Premium Member
4,367 Posts
I got two 50w bulbs & ballasts from my local vendor and I didn't upgrade wiring and I didn't have any radio static either. It worked great.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OTAY will order a couple sets of 35's bulbs and balllast and give it a whirl. Thanks for the advice , again could really tell the difference when weve got 2 identical machines one with one without last fall.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts