The Combine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a new 7120 coming and was going to add the HID lighting package and was told it is about a $2300 option. Are they worth that...do they make that much difference? I don't have any experience running with them...Thanks for the advice.

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
my 9120 has them they are all right but not like some of the tractors have. more stadium like. get the red leather seat absolutely the best thing about it. did you get accuguide?

·
Registered
187 Posts
I sure like them, it really lights up everything. Almost like daytime. Still seems like a lot of money for lights, but if you do much night cutting it sure makes life easier.

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you know what bulb you use get a 50W kit from MobileHid.com for $225.He has a radio interferance box for the radio noise to add inline if thats a problem.But the bulb in your flood lamp lens for great cheap coverage.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
I love HID lights but the price that the companies charge is retarded. Did you know that most of them only give you 2 HID lights? thats $1150 per light! I haven't been gouged that bad since I went to the gas pumps. I just buy equipment without them and then add them myself for less than $100 per light.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, Tony, I got accuguide...no on the leather seat...never really thought about it...don't thy make your a.. sweat, when I have a new tractor, I leave the plastic covering the cloth on them till it wears off...sweats, I hate that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts