The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a new 7120 coming and was going to add the HID lighting package and was told it is about a $2300 option. Are they worth that...do they make that much difference? I don't have any experience running with them...Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you know what bulb you use get a 50W kit from MobileHid.com for $225.He has a radio interferance box for the radio noise to add inline if thats a problem.But the bulb in your flood lamp lens for great cheap coverage.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
I love HID lights but the price that the companies charge is retarded. Did you know that most of them only give you 2 HID lights? thats $1150 per light! I haven't been gouged that bad since I went to the gas pumps. I just buy equipment without them and then add them myself for less than $100 per light.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, Tony, I got accuguide...no on the leather seat...never really thought about it...don't thy make your a.. sweat, when I have a new tractor, I leave the plastic covering the cloth on them till it wears off...sweats, I hate that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.