The Combine Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
You won't find Other / Off Topic on the internet if you were to stumble upon "thecombineforum.com" and try to access it. It has been removed from view and doesn't exist unless you log in with a username and password. That may be a Google compliance and control measure as it contains the word T r u m p? If it isn't it won't take too long. I don't think I did anything wrong. Even some sites like "bit chute.com" (without the space) can't be used as links here without censorship of the words (***) in links to prevent you from just clicking on it. I noticed that since the last software update. So it must be in place already - just a matter of flipping a switch to allow/disallow more links. Peasants are really too dumb to form their own opinions and need help with that.

I have now moved to using DuckDuckGo as my search engine instead of google - my protest. I have never been on Facebook or Twitter and never will. I might join Parler just for spite - but haven't yet. I will try to buy locally or online from people not associated with Amazon. These companies have gotten way too much control of our lives and commerce. Censorship is happening very quickly and I assume there is a move in place to have limited channels to access the internet soon. I think that is how it works in China already. Big Tech controls the switches and helps them filter what you see. I know they have an underground internet there and use FTP sites because of CCP censorship. The government bans anything contrary to their beliefs! Coming to a theatre near you!

·
Super Moderator
526 Posts
After the admin person came back after a the bit of hiatus, I think it was swapped to being just a forum board that only members were able to view.
It was before the trump stuff started escalating and all that I think, so probably more of a coincidence in timing than anything. Strictly a forum admin function than anything once he came back though.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Not a problem. Should be able to change that up.

Do you remember what it was called though?
Something about having another shot, or does this guy have a chance? I'm confusing the Trudeau one as it seems that title had changed too?
Donald Trump, does thus guy have a shot?

Cheers.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts