The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 25ft honey bee swathing front on a new holland hw 340. I mainly swath cereal crops in front of the silage chopper and some drought affected summer crops and of course have to cut low as possible but the fronts sags quite a bit which makes life hard cause each ends digs in. It is a older front so they meant to have that sag or not? Heard few blokes say usually do have a sag in them. Also what's best set up for wheels I can put on each so it can float along the ground a lot better?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
There are two type of gauge wheels available ,the castoring gauge wheels which utilize your transport wheel assemblies and they mount behind the header/front .If you order them you must make sure you stipulate pre WS on a HW340 ,they are different than on the WS table (2005 and Newer).
The other choice is the End Strut Gauge wheel kit. They mount on the very end ,they are solid so can be a bit rougher if running on the ground full time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.