The Combine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got to use the new HoneyBee Airflex draper head yet? This year will be a good year to see if it's a winner with all the real poor harvest conditions.

·
Registered
106 Posts
friend of mine is using it on their nh along with a nh 9090 with the nh 45' flex draper doing lentils they both work about the same. he said they cut better than their old hb flex. the hb did break down, knife drive I think. hb took it back, fixed it and returned it .hb is way lighter and cheaper . I want to see it in peas. they have quite a few of them left to harvest.

·
Premium Member
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It will be interesting to see how that scoop hold down thing will move fluffy peas to the feeder house. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
106 Posts
rode with my friend with nh8090 and hb . works just as good as pea auger ,header works excellent,all the drapers reverse, prototype had a manually operated floor in front of centre draper production will be hydraulic .first thing I noticed was how long feederhouse is with stonetrap couldn't see knife. wished I could have had my mf with macdon in same field.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Had a neighbour visit last night he run a 45' on hailed lentils for about a day and a half ,he had parked one of their 635F to use it ,they were running at about 6.5mph and absolutely pumped and optimistic about it. Shaved the ground compared to the 635F.
It seems ironic that a hydraulic trap door is considered when every possible step has been taken to remove hydraulics from that header and reel drive is the only hydraulic driven component.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts