The Combine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what anyone is running for hopper covers on their 9760s. The Michels looks decent, but overall height of the machine appears to be increased a fair bit. I have seen several units at a distance with a roll over system similar to a truck tarp, but I am not sure who makes these. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
718 Posts
We have a Michel's electric tarp on our 9750STS and it works great. It does add about two feet to the overall height. The company that makes the roll tarp style is D&F manufacturing.www.dandf.ca They are located in Manitoba and they seem to be about the same height as the Michel's tarp. I jsut like the convenience of hitting a button to close the tarp as you get out of the cab instead of walking around the machine to close it. We have had no trouble with water getting in the tank at all which is sure nice.

·
Premium Member
4,295 Posts
Where are you located? My local Deere dealer has rollover tarp kit that is just sitting in their shop collecting dust. I'm pretty sure it is for either 50 or 60/70 series. It is used but I'll bet you could get a decent price on it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am in NE Sask. but am doing a run to Winnipeg sometime next week. Maybe something would work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts