The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Re: HOW MANY BUSHELS???

Looks like an axle snapping 600-650. Would be a real hit in the red river valley in manitoba this fall

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

thats not the same type thats been posted on here before that has supports down to the axle itself is it? i cannt imagine how heavy it would be

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

i dunno, i could be wrong but it doesnt look like the same one as in the link listed above. it has tip tops and in the ad they mention nothing about tip tops for the deere.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts

wow...it's almost like their askin to void the warranty and never get the resale value out of them lol. I know about here nobody would ever take that as a trade in, why would someone want that though? Do they not realize all the stress it puts on the machine?

·
Registered
85 Posts

Fill that thing with 25-30 moisture corn and watch nuts hit the fan. Well if the axle don't break it won't be too long and the axle will be resting on the ground. My guess would be around that 650-700 mark some were in there. Anybody actually know?

·
Registered
262 Posts

ha,ha,ha
Thats a good one. Put it on a combine, than tell the farmer not to fill it up. What planet does that work on?

·
Super Moderator
2,507 Posts

Same one where the boy tells the girl she won't get pregnant.
He'll only put it in a little.

Don

·
Registered
181 Posts

You guys gotta read the whole quote. It clearly states to not fill it up AND THEN drive like mad to get back to the truck. Not pissed here, just making sure I'm understood.

Reminds me of a local highway engineer, couldn't understand why we would fill a 1000 bushel cart full, then haul it home on the pavement. Boss gave him a real funny look when he said that. Just because we COULD do that, doesn't mean we would. It's kind of heck on the tracks. Once he saw us in action in the field, the lightbulb came on.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts