The Combine Forum banner

How many bushels???

4K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  Bundy Bear 
#1 ·
#10 ·
Re: HOW MANY BUSHELS???

wow...it's almost like their askin to void the warranty and never get the resale value out of them lol. I know about here nobody would ever take that as a trade in, why would someone want that though? Do they not realize all the stress it puts on the machine?

#12 ·

Fill that thing with 25-30 moisture corn and watch nuts hit the fan. Well if the axle don't break it won't be too long and the axle will be resting on the ground. My guess would be around that 650-700 mark some were in there. Anybody actually know?

#19 ·

You guys gotta read the whole quote. It clearly states to not fill it up AND THEN drive like mad to get back to the truck. Not pissed here, just making sure I'm understood.

Reminds me of a local highway engineer, couldn't understand why we would fill a 1000 bushel cart full, then haul it home on the pavement. Boss gave him a real funny look when he said that. Just because we COULD do that, doesn't mean we would. It's kind of heck on the tracks. Once he saw us in action in the field, the lightbulb came on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.