The Combine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Massive Male Plus The reason is that they do not use knowledge from the above sciences. Before you try to pump any muscle group, you need to look into the anatomy. The trapezius muscle occupies a vast area in the back and shoulder girdle. Outwardly, it looks like a rhombus, the tops of which are attached to the neck, middle of the back and deltoid muscles. Pay attention to the location and direction of the trapezius muscle fibers: they are directed from the shoulder mounts towards the spinal column. The main anatomical function of the trapezoid is to bring the shoulders and shoulder blades to the spinal column. This is clearly illustrated in the illustration. Reducing the length of the fibers brings the humerus and scapula closer to the spine. Note that, technically, the trapezoid is attached not to the shoulders, but to the acromion of the shoulder blade, but for us - ordinary fitness lovers, such nuances are unimportant. To pump up the trapezoid, it is enough to take into account such nuances from the anatomy. All exercises aimed at working out this muscle segment should force you to bring the shoulder blades and shoulders to the spinal column. It is important to minimize the length of muscle fibers. Trapeze exercises All traction exercises, including deadlift, are trapezoidal, since when the elbows are retracted, the scapulae are reduced and the muscle fibers of the trapezium are reduced accordingly. Here is a list of the most productive: Do not be surprised at the lack of an exercise called “shrugs,” which visually resembles a shoulder lift. Shrags are the costs of the past. Previously, the knowledge of athletes in physiology, anatomy and biomechanics was zero, since these sciences were only beginning to develop in the context of sports tasks. This exercise has a separate paragraph below.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
This was disappointing, when I read the title and it said "Massive Male Plus" I was hoping it had something to do with increasing the size of my penis. Not sure who is more disappointed now, me or my wife.?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts