The Combine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Australia has demonstrably moved towards a total nanny state with no backbone ...... plus the willingness to pass on their own faults to others via the ambulance chasing legal services, I’ve been so fortunate to be supplied with a copy of the new & compulsory “Hurt Feelings Report”.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,225 Posts
The Lexion club will need these when the BIG new revolutionary DARK GREEN machine gets released............:poking-with-stick-s:poking-with-stick-s:sFun_explosive:
I fear they might be all used up by the galloping goat owners before that happens....:1:

·
Premium Member
8,225 Posts
Or those that don’t use a Vario in Canola :slapping:
I'm glad you were able to hit me with a come-back instead of going straight to the hurt feelings report.:wink:

I wonder how many reports have been triggered by joesixpack's posting on this forum...:44:

·
Ooohhh Deere
1,726 Posts
I wonder how many reports have been triggered by joesixpack's posting on this forum...:44:

Joe cracks me up.:troll-face-meme-smi

I often wonder how many Hornets stung him as a kid...........

·
Registered
981 Posts
Joe cracks me up.:troll-face-meme-smi

I often wonder how many Hornets stung him as a kid...........
Me too! I think some poeple never talk to anybody but themselves and their dad... has to be the best cuz my dad has one mentality. Like nobody makes a better one and dont make jokes about its shortcomings as they might cry.

I appreciate a good sense of humor ! Carry on sir

1 - 9 of 9 Posts