The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That happened to us a couple of weeks ago on our 2588. I don't even remember using the reverser. There must have been a bad batch of them.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
thats a 300 dollar cylinder and i blew the original on my 2577 the new black cylinder the dealer sold up has been holding up well i dunno about adjusting the accumulator though i donr mess with stuff like that

·
Registered
13 Posts
Some machines have had the incorrect charge in the accumulator.I have one on our machine I welded and its been working for 800 hrs.We disassembled cylinder and cleaned out all oil,ground out the old welds and then rewelded.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just cracked the cylinder at center weld. I know I have seen that this is problem from other post on this site. Is there better updated cylinder? I called my dealer and they don't have one,has anyone welded one to get by until new one can be ordered. mine does have the acumulator and there looks like an adjustment knob on top does anone know if it is adjustable? Combine only has 344 seperator hours, it is a 2007. This is my first year with this machine and have only used reverser twice and I wasn't using it today when it started leaking. Thanks for any help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts