The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My hydro has seemed to lost its oomf the last couple of days. Roaded it 50 miles, ran fine, even up some good hills, cut wheat for 3 days, and now when I hit the road it seems to stall out on anything but flat ground, can't run the handle full forward very much, and surges a little. It does alot of whining like it is trying, but can't do it, and does drag the RPMs on the engine down some. Is it a filter issue? The reservoir is full, no leaks, and seemed fine 2 days ago. When I go down hill it speeds up some, but reaches the point where the hydro keeps it from running away. Hopefully it isn't something major, because I have to drive it home in a few weeks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think the pump arrangement is different on a 62, but on our M2 when it did that the tension bolt on the drive belt idler had worked itself loose, allowing the belt to slip. Hope it is something simple and inexpensive!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever find out what was making that r62 hydro act weak? I have an R62 doing the same thing. 1000hrs. Any help is much appreciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts