The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a harness here that came with an ATU200. I'd like to use it to connect our 2630 to the ATU200 to check it's hours and software version etc. The harness looks to me like some GS/ISOBUS harness for a non auto steer ready tractor. Attached are photos of all the connectors, and one of wires that have been cut.

Also, I tried powering it through what I think should be it's power connector but there's no voltage at the 2630's pin 8 (constant 12V) & 14 (ground). So I have not been able to test the ATU200. I'd like to also sell both, can anyone tell me what these are worth new or used and what the harness can all do?

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I showed it to a JD dealer in my area, they told me what the connectors are all for, though I forget some of it already. It sounds like it's not worth much new so I figure I'll just keep it for now. They connected the ATU200 to their bench system. It passed the basic tests, low hours, but a prospective buyer tried it and told me the ATU200 seems to disengage the system due to wear/friction.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Part of it look like a Greenstar Ready adapter, perhaps this is what coryweber called a field install CAN. Some of the rest looks like the main (or extension) harness off of a tractor or implement

No part # or i.d. tags?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.