The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... will it come with the 20 bolts and 20 spacers needed to attach single drive wheels/tires? If not, it will be over $400 at the parts counter for the bolts and spacers. The spacers (part # H134114) cost twice as much as the bolts. They're heat treated (I assume) and reduce stress concentrations around the bolt circle on the wheels.

I am selling my 9750, but keeping my Michelin floater tires which allow me to run a 6-row head. This fall, I'll have a 9770 with a 606C stalkmaster.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,712 Posts
I'm sure a bolt supply company could help you out. Most parts programs even give the dimensions, but you could just measure yours up too. Hardware from a dealer is usually about 500% more than from a supply place.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Specify with your dealer when you place the order that the bolts and spacers will be included.

The parts counter enjoys a 50-100% markup on parts. You can bargain on spare/repair parts to be included in a new equipment purchase.

And no, the spacer isn't to reduce stress concentrations. The spacer is to lengthen the bolt, giving it greater amount of stretch and reducing the chance of it coming loose.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Don't Know if you got your answer yet but yes it will come with all the bolts and spacers. They all get put in the cab of the combine at the factor so they are there when the truckin company picks it up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts