The Combine Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I would go for a 7120 CaseIH or a Massey 9795 if i was not running green. but our next combine will be a rotary for sure. Case is first pick because our nearest Massey dealer is 1.5 hours away.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
I would be on the unemployment line, food stamps, unemployment pay, you will pay me and many others.
Think about this.
Like GM and Chrysler's there is many others that make there product.
You Will be Paying ME and others not to Work.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Thats pretty ignorant Tom
what with all your skills and knowledge, you should be able to walk right into a new job

I have worked on many others and can not work full time on those, They have many different systems that don't make sense.
This is me.
I know what your thinking, there is somebody that i know went from JD to New Holland, likes New Holland

This is Red and Green

Yes if I was young Maybe, But I,m Green AND Proud of IT

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
you all better buy walker combines.. rotors won't work. X120's are completely different than a CR. better look a little better at them.

·
Registered
178 Posts
you all better buy walker combines.. rotors won't work. X120's are completely different than a CR. better look a little better at them.

Im going to agree with farmertony here, They are very different to cr's. so people you mite hav to do a bit more homework.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
agree with you 100% ozcase8120 we have a 7010and a mate that works with us has a cr9060

and they are completely different. we have a 7010 like i said and we are changing to the green colour in 2010 but not getting rid of our 7010 so thats when the test will come.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Blanchfarm good luck with going green. Couple blocks brought new 7120 coming from r72 this year and they were harvest with the new 9770 and the 7120 were going faster and soon as the 97 tried to keep up they just throw it out the back.
They priced the 9770 before they brought the 7120's and they were saying they are $120000 thousand more than the case. Talkin to my dealer the other day and they say that case has droped in price by 20-23%.
Why the change in colour?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
we aren't happy with our 7010 and the case was about 70000 more than the green one and our green dealer is realy good to work with.
we have had some problem with the 7010 that we shouldn't have had. if i could put pics on here i could show you but can't work the pic thing out
but like they say a change is as good as a holiday

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
i'd like to know what dealer quoted $120 grand more...

i was in chesterfields and sunstate the other day and numbers i got were about the same as what blanch reckons.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
thats the reason we ordered the green one not because of the green thing just the price was right and the dealer give us good service on our tractors and planters

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
Yeah somethings not right there i'd say the green dealer didn't want their business, the numbers i'm hearing so far this year the green guys are coming out on top.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I think I'd have to go with a Lexion. Can get a nice used machine for a great price with great capacity. We have Butler and Ziegler both about 45 miles from the farm so we're good with dealership location and both offer good service from what I hear.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
So in one instance, the JD is $120,000 higher, and in the other instance the CIH is $70,000 higher? That's almost a new, low-spec combine's worth of difference.

Blue sky seems to be at an all-time high

21 - 40 of 59 Posts