The Combine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out we won a john deere gator... xuv or some crap...silver model at the cps meeting they drew names..and we won..

looks like a really nice machine..620i kawasaki motor... ive been wanting to buy a prowler and do light trail rideing and soil samples....

Can you put a radio and speakers in one of these....

What about windshields.....

I know this is the combine forum but figured id announce my new deere addition..

I have that and a john deere B so thats not exactly equal (amount on equipment owned) but not bad either haha

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
The new ones seem like pretty good machines, the problem I have with them is the 35mph top speed. Have I have driven one and they do handle well for such a big unit.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yeah....I sure like the looks of the machine and yeah they've come a lonnnnnggg way...since the first model my neighbor has.... wonder if theres anyway to make her go faster?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
None road going ones should do 40mph, that seems fast enough off road, if its an XUV its got a roll gage with front screen, dont have the window open and use the screen washer, you will get a shower, bit of a design fault going on there, but you need the screen open to stop the dust coming in the back. all in all a good machine, very stable and fun to drive, we us one to set up Mountain bike race courses. you can have a full cab and heater if you wish so Im sure you can have a radio.

·
Registered
123 Posts
polaris still owns this class with their ranger. The deeres look pretty cool though and I sure wouldnt mind winning something like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts