The Combine Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a kit to change the clean grain horizontal auger to the incline auger or do you have to piece it out?

·
Registered
998 Posts
There is a replacement extender wear kit elevator in the CIH axial-flow productivity book, but not sure if it fits older machines. Why do you want to change to this style in an older machine anyway?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no i think that is for a 88 series. well you see with our bin extensions the horizontal auger just dont work really good sometimes it will even make the slip clutch for the clean grain go off. and i would like to do this because it is cheaper than a 100k combine

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
thanks for the heads up that would be really nice. Even without extensions we can overload the clutch when we start to get full and we are cutting alot of grain.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
when we bought our combine they threw in one of those in for us but we didnt know who made it. atleast they are close to us if we have questions or need something thanks alot

·
Registered
975 Posts
I have a new vertical auger kit for a 2188 with mauer ext. We were going to put it on our 2188 but we traded it for a 8010. I believe it is made by mauer too. It is supposed to help from the incline auger from wearing out with big ext.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts