The Combine Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Thanks jaydee.

Those pictures that Rick took are awesome.
I e-mailed him to thank him for such nice pictures and he said that he is going to take more.

·
Registered
22 Posts
very nice pics! go to the keys word under the pics and choose either combine, palouse, harvest,ect- you'll see lots more pics! great palouse hillside pics! Great site!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Do those guyes get away with autotrac? my simple thinking would be that you would have to take not only the terrain into compensation, but also the ammount of tilt in the combine frame, because it looks like it throws the receiver quite a bit to one side or the other. Pretty cool none the less.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Verrrrrrrrry nice........
About time somebody else besides the
Fat Boy down in The Dalles
puts up some good hillside shots.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Nice pics. I left comments about them.

Am I reading correctly when I believe it will require $50 to save one pic for a screen saver? Is $50 for one pic, or the gallery?
I was kind of wanting the single combine pic for a screen saver...

·
Registered
9 Posts
TxFarmer, thanks for the comments. I am happy you enjoyed the images.

The price you listed in your post is for the full resolution download (10 - 16 mpix, way bigger than is needed for a screen saver) of one image. For a screen saver you could easily get by with the low resolution image which I just lowered the price to be $5. I would love to have the resources to give images away but unfortunately there are real costs associated with creating the images and hosting them on the web and I still haven't hit that big lottery payment that would allow me to retire in the manner I would like to become accustomed to.

·
Registered
53 Posts
farmphoto,

My wife is curious about the camera that you use
She take many pics of our farming operation in Ohio
and they are not as CRISP as yours

Thanks
20advance

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi 20advance,

I used the Nikon D2x, D300, D200 or D100 for the most of the shots on my website. A few of them are scanned from film and I used a Nikon F100 for those. My lenses include the Nikon 70-200 f2.8, 17-55 f2.8 and the Tokina 12-24 f4.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts