The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried looking back through the post but cant remember where to look. a month or so ago there was discussion about using the integra in place of the C2100. I was told i need to replace my load sensor and moisture sensors with agleader. The part that i am missing is who i need to call to get the wiring pigtail to put from combine to the integra.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I think you get it from agleader, possibly regier's in madrid may have one. My integra that came with my 8816 planter that I purchased from Russ works in my combine as well as my mx285 tractor, I just cant do any mapping because of the lack of the agleader sensors/correct gps antenna in my combine its just real time yield and doing all the other functions of the 2100. After talking to Lang they told me the sensors to run the integra will cost more than an entire loup yield system. The loup makes maps that are read by sms. Just giving ya some other options to consider.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I made my own harness. All you need is a connector that plugs into the original harness, same as what comes out of the fieldstar and other side you need a 4 terminal deutch connector to plug into the agleader harness. Just connect between your green and yellow twisted pair wires.
The post you are looking for is 2015 Gleaner updates and started 8-23-14. If I knew how to post the link I would. Starting on page 4

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
greencountry

ok so you plug into the harness and not the monitor. does that particular plug have an identification? I havent looked at the harness yet but will look shortly. So did you eliminate your fieldstar all together then.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
redline

the three part numbers you need to use the integra for yield mapping are:
4100370 combine kit $2350
4100413 elevator mount kit $500
4001215 moisture sensor $450

this is straight from the guy i talked to at agleader yesterday. This however doesn't give any other functions to the integra and still need to use the C2100 to run the combine.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Thanks, Ill definitely be looking into this. Unless my maps from the 2100 will work for planting next spring since I got my sms to read all of my 2100 files. What you could do is send me the files via e-mail and I could see if i could get maps from my sms then send them back to ya.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.