The Combine Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some information on an international 3514 industrial tractor. we are looking to buy one to use as a bale mover tractor. its on the lot at the john deere dealer i work for and seems to be in really great shape. engine runs great and starts excellent even yesterday when it was rather cold in the morning. no smoke or blow by a all. the hydraulics seem to be excellent, plenty of digging power and fast response. where i am having an issue is with the transmission on this tractor. from what i have read they had either a four speed gear drive with a torque converter or a five speed with a left hand reverser. this one has a left hand reverser but it seems to only be a three speed? the transmission shifts excellent, and makes no weird noises or anything even when youre digging with it. (i used it to move some stone yeserday) my question is what could be going on with this transmission? or for that matter does anybody even happen to have the correct shift pattern for this tractor? when you move the gearshift all the way to the left and ahead it seems to be an empty hole (gearshift goes in but nothing happens) then left and back seems to be first, right and ahead is second, right and back is third. so where is four and five? any help would be great as we are going to try and make a decision on this tractor in the next couple of days.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.