The Combine Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 9530T. Leased in 2010 with like 300hrs on it. In the past 2 years it's had a bunch of minor problems....nothing huge but altogether they're starting to add up. The pipe connecting the turbo to the exhaust failed at the clamp (put on wrong at factory), fan drive failed, a/c compressor failed, air ride seat failed, suspension system compressor failed, ballast for rear hid light failed. For a tractor like this with just 2000hrs I think is bull$hit. Is this how stuff is now-a-days???

·
Registered
951 Posts
oh well at least you got resale value !! LOL, I don't own JD products but I have never ever had the kind of problems with any of our new CaseIH, MF, Rogator and Challenger products if I did they'd be gone. now I see why JD guys always worried about dealer service!

·
Registered
358 Posts
I have a wheeled 9530, and I am not sure on the hours (between 1500 and 2000). We bought it with just over 800 hours on it. I really don't want to say this out loud, but we haven't had one issue with it. All we have done is changed fluids and filters and greased it somewhat regularly. Maybe we should have an inspection done this winter now that I have mentioned it!

·
Super Moderator
5,150 Posts
I have a 9530T. Leased in 2010 with like 300hrs on it. In the past 2 years it's had a bunch of minor problems....nothing huge but altogether they're starting to add up. The pipe connecting the turbo to the exhaust failed at the clamp (put on wrong at factory), fan drive failed, a/c compressor failed, air ride seat failed, suspension system compressor failed, ballast for rear hid light failed. For a tractor like this with just 2000hrs I think is bull$hit. Is this how stuff is now-a-days???
Ah, I was wondering where that tractor ended up they finished at the Sunday afternoon keg party!;)

No, I don't think any breed would give that sort trouble these days but the odd lemon sneaks out.

If you didn't have bad luck with that tractor you wouldn't have any luck at all.:(

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Is it being tracked part of the issue? Almost all of your issues are maybe vibration related... Do you road the tractor more then normal...

Deere also has a program designed to create more trade ins!!

·
Registered
412 Posts
We own two deeres and lease a new holland to keep them honest. They all have problems. Out of the three, you can bank on at least one of them having a consistent code popping up. So far this fall, Had a melted wire harness to the steering sensor on 8230 deere, High fuel temp, still unsolved on 8430 deere, and the 8435 new holland had A/C leak, numerous, oil leaks, and a bare wire where the factory forgot to install clamps under the radiator for the wires running to the front suspension.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.