The Combine Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congrats.......... First is always a BIG deal, was for me, is for you.... Girl or boy don't matter.......

Better stay with the red trike as she WILL pick her OWN color latter and you can HOPE that it is pink and not that other color.........

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey All,

Major Congrats! The first is different from all the rest.

With my daughter who was my first I held her before my wife did and I believe to this day a bond gets made in those first moments - for years when she hurt she ran straight to me over her mother. Wasn't the same with my son - my wife held him first.

I got her a 1/16 IH Farmall M when she was 2 (I think) course first thing she did was bite a tire and make a face! Don't believe they made a pink M.

-Ed-

·
Registered
67 Posts
Congrats on your new baby girl. They will change your life!! When we had our first one of my landlords...who was 87 and had 5 girls told me how happy he was for me then he said "that will make a man out of you". At first I was a little offended but now 10 years and two more kids later I see the wisdom in his statement. Have fun...it may not seem like it sometimes but it will go fast.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts