The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody tell me about their experince with using a 2600 display for their monitor on a newer air seeder such as a New Holland or JD air cart. I thought my screen might get to clustered with info on it if I would be using it for everything such as my auto steer and mapping along with the JD rate control and an air tank. I know a person can have different homepages but you need a lot of information at a glance all at one time on the same page. Can a person run a 2600 along with a 1800 display in the same cab?

·
Registered
54 Posts
More than one monitor really isn't necessary. We use the 2600 for seeding with only 2 homepages set up.
The main page has your gs1 emulation with fan speed, rates etc, as well as gs2 information including a small map to show you headlands and area covered, as well as your tracking controls.
On page 2 we have a larger map set up.
All the info in a 2600 is so easily accessed that once you are used to it, another monitor is just clutter.

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still think I would like a 2600 and a 1800. I want to be able to see my airseeder info along with my NH3 and my mapping all at the same time.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I run a GS2 display (2600 i suppose) with a jd 1910 cart running liquid and granular at the same time with swath control and headland control. Everything on the same screen with nudges except the swath control display. I have not tried to run prescription yet but i do have a drop down menu that allows me to load a new rate from the main screen. Liquid controls i expect will be the same as NH3.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts