The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. New to the forum from eastern WA.

I sold my early 6622 and bought a late 6622 with a 222 header. The trucking company that is going to haul the one I sold wants to know the serial number. Its been missing the s/n plate since I have had it. I did have paperwork with the s/n when I bought it but I cant find it. It must be stamped on the combine somewhere but I havent been able to find it. Does anyone know where it would be stamped? Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I went by John Deere today and found someone that been there long enough to know what a 6622 is and he said JD doesnt stamp the s/n on the frame anywhere. So I guess that answers that.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
The 20 series usually has the serial number stamped on a tag that is attached to one of the frame posts of the thresher body. It should be ahead of the left rear wheel above the return elevator.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply chance2! This machine has been missing that tag ever since I have had it. I was wondering if it was stamped into it somewhere else like Cat does. Got it loaded this morning and its headed to its new home in California!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts