The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 7720 I am going to sell. Funny story. I havn't even used it yet or even have it yet. I bought it last year after seeing how great of condition it is in. My wife's cousin is a salesman and asked about value of it for trade. They don't sell combines and didn't really want to take it as trade. I started looking at his pictures and decided to fly over and look at it. I think the hour meter says 1200hrs. The owner told me it actually has less than 2000hrs. Meter quit when it was fairly new and was replaced. I would have believed 1200hrs. Owner had about 300 acres to harvest each year and sent into the JD shop every other year. I have some pics of it when I was buying it. It is supposed to be hauled to me anytime. It is in eastern MT, Culbertson, MT. You can have it hauled to you and I will help pay for the hauling or give a better price if you figure that part out. I would need it hauled fairly soon. I don't want to leave it in the owners yard any longer. Been almost a year as it is.
Asking $14,000. If you figure out the hauling I will take $12,000. I will try to find my pics and post them on here.

·
Premium Member
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish I could remember what year it is. I may get it hauled to my farm in a few weeks, then I could tell you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I wonder what it would cost to get it hauled to Texas. It sounds like a good machine mine burned in a barn fire this spring and haven't replaced yet. Just curious !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts