The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
when your talking dealer support are you talking support like the john deere harvest works following the custom harvesters from texas to canada or are you talking just around the farm dealer support cause i think john deere has the best custom harvest support team out there unless case has really stepped it up the last few years but i too would like to see both a 9770/60 and a 7010 in the same field together and even the 7088 just to see cause i bet that price tag on that machine is way easier to look at then a new 9770 or maybe im wrong havent looked much at red but wouldnt hesitate to.

· Registered
72 Posts
well if your talking about local dealer support like that being rude and unhelpful and then not even knowing what parts to order you seems to be a easy decision on what color to go with. I mean they both are going to break the way i look at it but whose going to get you going again sooner i guess because mother nature dont wait for anyone and thats who your racing against to get that crop off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.