The Combine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
187 Posts
This is probably the most ignorant statement I have seen in quite a while. Not much research done with this statement. Major differences. Not going into the details, it has been stated many times in many different forums. We demoed a 9760sts vs the 7010 before we made the change from our 2388's. Both have good points and bad. JD cleaning area is way to small for that amount of horsepower. Trying to cut wet corn with a JD was a disaster. I really could care less what color it is, I want what works best, for our conditions the 7010 was the superior product. We have red and green tractors, it usually comes down to price and dealership support. The green dealer usually is no where to be found after the sale has been made. So if the price is right we usually will lean to the red side. Both have good products. Maybe the 70 series is more competitive but the 60 series was not as good as the 7010.

· Registered
187 Posts
When I say dealer support I am talking about rude and unhelpful staff at the dealership. My part orders are usually wrong and have to be reordered. They have a poor parts inventory. Our case dealer is much more reliable and knowledgable. There are a few other jd dealers within the area I will check with next time we look at purchasing something.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.