The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'd like to know if anyone out there can tell me if it is possible to correct yield maps on JD Office.
The yield monitor was not calibrated so fields that yielded 2.2t/ha show an average of 1.35t/ha etc. Obviously the maps are still useful because they show variation but they are inaccurate, thats all.
PS I'm farming in western Australia.
Cheers.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Not much is compatible with JD Office anymore, I am fairly certain you can't do post calibrations in JD Office but you can in Apex which is the replacement program. No where near best on market but for yield data collection and post calibrations it works quite well

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I thought that might have been the case. I only have two years worth of yield maps to correct, is it possible to transfer them into Apex to get that done? Our consultant has Apex.

·
Registered
60 Posts
You may need to install apex 1.5 first in upload all yield maps and then update to Apex (2.0 - 2.2) and finally to latest version Apex 2.5. Unfortunately it won't be a straight up install of latest version. Your consultant should be able to help with this but you will get your yield data converted

1 - 4 of 4 Posts