The Combine Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Not new on here but first post. We would like to buy Service Advisor but none of our neighborhood dealers will sell it. Are there any dealers that will? If so who. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
refer to my previous post. They sell a laptop with Service advisor, CAT sis, and multi other already installed. Then you need to buy the com adapters. They sell some of those also.

·
Registered
18 Posts
PM me for website who needs Service Advisor v4.2 Agriculture (2016 updated). Pack of DVD`s will be posted via DHL from Hong Kong, cost just $200 and don`t need monthly fee from JD.

Mine are coming in next few days. I already got Parts Manager Pro 6.5.5. Just need to buy EDL v2 and I`m ready for season.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Found out today that you can go to your local John Deere dealership and buy Service Advisor. What I've been told was it came out Monday for the agriculture side. You can buy the EDL and the license around $200 a month. The only bad thing is you cannot get programs.
ola amigo eu consigo pra voce o programa en troca do EDL e os cabos completo meu wats +5545999158919

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all.
I'm new to this forum.
I was able to find a source for the JD Service Advisor + EDL v3 kit. the website is called epcatalogs.com
If there anyone here who worked with these guys before?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Upd. If someone interested.

I've got the EDL v3 kit (genuine item manufactured in Canada, not Chinese clone) + SA v 5.2 with the agricultural dataset from the epcatalogs.com website.

The software is working only in offline mode. But it has all the dealer functions, except the access to the PLD files database.
I'm looking for a person who can help me to get some PLD files.
Please send a PM.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts