The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
You need to adjust your guidance settings. Go to "guidance", then choose "guidance settings" (the middle file), then "auto-track advance settings". Here you will find 4 adjustable settings. I have mine on my 4830 set at:
Line sensitivity-tracking 70
Line sensitivity-heading 150
Heading lead - 150
Steering response rate- 155
My sprayer tracks straight as an arrow with these settings and 320 tires but your may need different settings (they wouldn't need adjustment if all sprayers were the same :) ) but this may be a good starting point. Only adjust one parameter at a time and make a few passes before deciding if the change was positive or negative.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
I forgot to mention, sometimes it's as easy as spraying against the drill runs. depending on the drill used, sometimes the drill runs will throw the sprayer back and forth with skinny tires and if your settings aren't right, will then get it wandering. if it wanders spraying across the drill runs, setting adjustments are definitely in order.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The tracking almost seems like the GPS is not looking forward on the line it is constantly searching back and forth to maintain position right now. Also is much worse in Last Pass setting vs. AB line. Is there a way to get the GPS to look forward?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.