The Combine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting an old JLCO dryer going and I don’t have the manual for it. It is a pto drive, 408 bushels. Would anyone have any information at all on these old dryers or a place to source some?
Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I dont have any information about JLCO. But ı can give detail information about OzsuGrainDryer. I think it is more usefull and have under quarantee for 3 years for use and for spare part there is 10 years quarantee. We produce this dryer and send all around the world. For any request , ı am ready to help you. You can connect me directly on whatsapp +905544487671 , +905492661012.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I dont have any information about JLCO. But ı can give detail information about OzsuGrainDryer. I think it is more usefull and have under quarantee for 3 years for use and for spare part there is 10 years quarantee. We produce this dryer and send all around the world. For any request , ı am ready to help you. You can connect me directly on whatsapp +905544487671 , +905492661012.
Well yea but the question wasn't about "Ozsu" grain dryers... it was about a JLCO dryer...
I heard "Oszo" grain dryers turn your grain into ashes, so I would avoid them....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts