The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I'm not seeing anything unusual; isn't that just another tractor in the background?

I just noticed the position of the cupholders. They look inconvenient and undersized. I do like the power outlets next to the cupholder and the little pocket that my phone would fit in.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry that i didn´t write a description. The meaning of the "?" was that i only was surprised about the new exterieur cab desing. i like the older one much more. Sorry about my bad english

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I see. The new cab does take some getting used to, but I don't think it's as bad as it could be (like the new combines). And don't worry about the English; yours is better than many Americans'.

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
good looking machine cup holders are in an awkward place it looks to me i would actually redesign the armrest there with a cupholder somewhere on it instead

·
Registered
238 Posts
Cup holders always seem to be in awkward places on tractors when they are so convenient on combines. We have a 6715 that doesn't even have a cup holder.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Had a service man down a while back working on the 8430. Asked him about the differences. He said they are working on building a scaffolding to work on the a/c on the R series since they decided to put it back in the roof after having it in the floor for a while.

·
Super Moderator
3,068 Posts
Saw this the other day but thought I let you put this up djrudy.

Several interesting things in that report.

The charts now include DEF use on all testing charts.
I see no advantage to this, the use is so low it's just chart clutter but I get why it was done.
Looks like only 2.0 to 2.5% use in this tractors case.

Broke into the 50's on db noise, I believe this is the quietest tractor ever tested at NTTL.

The tightest pto to drawbar ratio fuel use I have ever seen, incredible efficiency out of the IVT!:)

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have seen this 8R with loader last year in Gerlingen near Stuttgart/Germany (The Headquater of Bosch is in this town).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts