The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone familiar with this? I'm not to worried about the auto steering. Talking with the JD salesman today he say's its not a problem. I'm wondering about the rate controller, installing whatever is needed into the Terra Gator, wiring harnesses, whatever. I got a 2630 on my JD 4940 and that could easily be programmed for spreading fertilizer, rate- density- ect. I like the JD system more than the Raven Viper Pro. If anyone has worked with this I'd like to hear from you!
Cheers!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a 1903 with John Deere rate controller and auto steer universal it works great.
Local dealership helped me get wiring harness. I also had Ravens before this is much easier to operate plus runs auto steer best thing ever

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have a 2630 on my terragator 1844. The auto steer works great, although we had a fair bit of trouble calibrating the rate controller to spread fertilizer accurately. The "AGCO" people were reluctant to give any info on their shaft monitors etc that would help calibrate the system

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.