The Combine Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
whats it cost

my dealer gets his from a colony that makes them better than the factory ones but havent seen it yet but that one looks like it would work good

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just came from the factory on the tour, the $200 Deere bracket is now included if you order the harness. It might have to do with the fact it has autosteer. (since you kind of need a screen for that) We made our own and bolted it to the A-pillar where the old GS1 mounted. This one does look nice though.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Thats a bit of stupid setup, I like the place that the old GS is on the right hand corner post. That works really well, I'd say glare would become a problem fast on that set.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are talking about the old smaller GS, if you put the 2600 display on it, it is three times bigger or more. The thing about this is there is no good place to put the display that will not interfere with watching the header and everything.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That will be great, have told two customers that have new combines with the 2600 and have not talked to them to see if they got that bracket.
Thank's Tom Turner

·
Registered
578 Posts
the place in canada was good to deal with. they didnt except credit cards, they trusted me enough to send me a bill. not just anyone over a 1000 miles away would do that ya know.

·
Premium Member
4,295 Posts
The OEM bracket is really nice in my mind but they have serious quality issues. Once bracket will put the monitor in the roof another will be too low and block the header height display and then some hold the GS2 and others let it flop around. I'm not sure why you would want the display pinned against the window, doesn't seem like it would be the greatest to see and would make glare terrible.

·
Registered
578 Posts
my main complaint is blocked visability. you can mount the elmers bracket in two different positions. one where the bracket is angled toward you just behind the cab post, or in another postition where its up against the angled part of the headliner----dunno how well that would work. ill try to remember to snap a pic of it when im at the barn today.

·
Registered
578 Posts
finally got some pics of the bracket. very easy to intall---prob 5 min. using the self tapping screws that was sent with it. sorry for the pic quality, they arent the best. also, thought i that i took a couple with it folded up but i guess i didnt. thanks tom for putting me onto this.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts