The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5,977 Posts
What does the Starfire ITC info screen say? Is it seeing satellites? Does the ITC acquire WAAS without the extender plugged in? Is your ITC running version the latest 3.73J firmware? Slow acquasition time might mean you're using the older firmware which has a hard time getting to WAAS for some reason, but the firmware update fixed that.

· Registered
1 Posts
What does the Starfire ITC info screen say? Is it seeing satellites? Does the ITC acquire WAAS without the extender plugged in? Is your ITC running version the latest 3.73J firmware? Slow acquasition time might mean you're using the older firmware which has a hard time getting to WAAS for some reason, but the firmware update fixed that.
Hello Torriem, I have a homemade itc extender, I have the problem that one day it works fine and the other day the machine moves a lot and doesn't work, how can I solve this? The 3.73J firmware is updated on the itc extender or on the starfire antenna? Could you guide me a bit to solve this?

· Registered
2 Posts

I'm wanting to make a homemade extender, but I'm having difficulties, do you have any advice you can give me to help?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts