The Combine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having issues with the grapple switch on the joystick for loader ? This is the second one in 2 years, the switch won’t make contact on the grapple control. Both times it’s been the open function that quits first. And of course you can’t buy just the switch anymore, you have to buy the whole dam joystick. Just frustrating spending money and time on the same problems with junk parts that don’t seam to last anymore. 🤬

·
Registered
25 Posts
new style ones have a different joystick on the new commandarm. I didn't realize you could not replace the rocker on the older style joysticks

·
Registered
62 Posts
Can you open it up and clean the contacts? Or isolate the wires and rig up a rocker switch. I just had a NH joystick at my shop, the mounting plate broke in half and he couldn’t get just the plate. He said The whole thing was right around 1000 bucks.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It’s a sealed joystick they have it all glued together. It feels like the rocker switch is broken, so not sure if cleaning the contacts would help? It’s a $2400. Plastic piece of crap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts