The Combine Forum banner

2341 - 2360 of 2511 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,341
I wonder if trudeau is purposely letting this get WAY out of control in hopes that some westerner will get to the breaking point and take matters in their own hands with a gun thus giving Trudeau a reason to implement his gun control/confiscation agenda.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Need to piggy back the protests. Pull up a few tractors and wagons right beside the blockades with big signs saying "block Plant Breeders Rights" or "end corporate control of our food", or whatever is your peeve of the month.

Anywhere there is such a thing going on is a wonderful opportunity to protest something knowing everyone has already established a non-intervenention policy.

Dont let a good opportunity to go to waste. As we all know, we would be arrested in minutes of making our own protests so just follow the protest of the month and set up next to it. The truckers that drove to Ontario could just drive to an Indian or Unifor blockade and save some time and money.

·
Registered
277 Posts
So by now I guess most farmers have an email from their grain buyers saying they won’t be taking in your contracts any time soon and really have no idea when. Perhaps we should call our RCMP detachments and members of parliament and let them know we have become victims of illegal activity and demand action on these blockades. Our prime minister says it’s not his job. Funny how illegal blockades , no matter where in the country, are allowed to continue with law enforcement standing idly by. This shows a concerted effort by powers in government to order all cops to stand down.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Some my question would be what would happen if United we roll blocked the 401 when they did that convey to Ottawa? Think they would have had a government office come and meet them?

·
Registered
81 Posts
The PM is barking out "The rule of the Law" with regards to the natives, like that really fricken applies to someone whom continuously breaks Ethics Laws and doesn't step up to the plate and assume his responsibilities to those.
The law means absolutely squat to this jackass whether enforcing or following them.

·
Registered
478 Posts
the RCMP officers are handcuffed, don't blame the officers on the ground for this. They have to follow orders from above , the boots on the ground are only allowed to do what they are told what to do by the aholes in offices in Ottawa that never have to get their hands dirty.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
the RCMP officers are handcuffed, don't blame the officers on the ground for this. They have to follow orders from above , the boots on the ground are only allowed to do what they are told what to do by the aholes in offices in Ottawa that never have to get their hands dirty.
That’s bullshit. If the RCMP see somebody breaking the law they can arrest them without having to call their boss

·
Registered
478 Posts
not if there is politics involved, arresting you or me the government won't give a ****. Make them look bad or against their agenda different story.There is the law and then there is the justice system two different things. Top RCMP brass appointed politicians, go against gov lose your job-follow the money.What is the opinion of your local cop on gun control, rural crime and self defense of property as compared to the official version, two very different stories. Thinking that every officer has control of the full letter of the law is naive.

·
Registered
277 Posts
not if there is politics involved, arresting you or me the government won't give a ****. Make them look bad or against their agenda different story.There is the law and then there is the justice system two different things. Top RCMP brass appointed politicians, go against gov lose your job-follow the money.What is the opinion of your local cop on gun control, rural crime and self defense of property as compared to the official version, two very different stories. Thinking that every officer has control of the full letter of the law is naive.
And that’s exactly why none of Boushie’s accomplices were charged.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
What you are speaking of is the separation of powers. It doesn't exist. We are told that is how the system works but it isn't that way. The blockades exist because it is desired. The railways actually have their own police force. Name any other business with its own, recognized, enforcement arm. The reason no one is taking action is because it is desired this way.

I mentioned a few months ago we won't see problems with trains running because it's too cold. There will be other methods to control Canada's economy as needed and you are seeing it now.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I never said I agree with the process, in fact I think its corrupt. Our dictator has lied and cheated numerous times and nothing was done, this proves my point. Our country is the laughing stock of the world and the dipshit has no respect , he's running around giving money away like he has a personal slush fund.Respect is earned not bought

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Canada runs just the same as any other country. France being your example here. Near 100,000 protesters week after week in France and nothing changes. Yet a few 100 SJWs can initiate a change to take away some of you basic rights and freedoms. The difference being the decisions are already made on how your life will be run and the teeeveee is simply used to convince you that it is the people in power "reacting" to public demands.

If a few 100 people can initiate change like creating free speech censorship or 30 protestors in Quebec can end Energy East yet 1000s don't change anything how does one explain it.

Getting to the point you simply have to take over parliament. Rule of the people, by the people, for the people. Then you will find out how authoritarian it really is. As I understand it some protesters have taken over parliament in BC. Need some people who beleive in the rule of law to do that. Take over government to protest government.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Entirely bullshit. CN got an injunction to clear out the protesters out east and they won’t enforce it. Fucking spineless puppets and nothing more.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I want people to take a look at these blockades closely. Almost all of them are directed at east west flow of goods at the edges of the country. Almost none directed at trade to and from the US especially in the center of the country. I mean there are dozens of pipelines and rail tracks and other avenues crossing into the US in Ab, Sk, MB and nobody is there. The Ambassador Bridge handles millions of dollars of goods every day, nobody there. US Canada ports of entry all unaffected. A billion dollars a day goes between Canada and the US is virtually unimpeded. 80% of our GDP is from US trade. You think going after the ports of entry would be the first idea.

And the pipeline protestors are after TMX and CGL. They aren't blocking the road to Fort Mac or the terminals up there. Enbridge L3, Keystone all had court challenges but no protests. They all enter the US in the middle of the country.

If I was a conspiracy nut, I would say someone doesn't want Canada trading with the outside world, cough China. You cant tell me this is a spontaneous protest. Looks planned.

Maybe just maybe, the US is doing a covert takeover or smackdown. Rumor has it they want to create a NA super state, US tech, financing and ingenuity supplemented by cheap Mexican labour and cheap Canadian resources.

They should have just told us, I would gladly surrender.

2341 - 2360 of 2511 Posts