The Combine Forum banner

2601 - 2620 of 2728 Posts

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Even if Justin tests positive for COVID-19, unless he has a severe reaction, which is HIGHLY unlikely, who cares. Not really news, just gossip IMO.
I agree with you on the first points,but I feel knowing the truth about him being infected or not is somewhat important, especially with someone with his track record of lying. If he is using this as a way to get attention and boost his ratings, it's important to know the truth.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,603
I agree with you on the first points,but I feel knowing the truth about him being infected or not is somewhat important, especially with someone with his track record of lying. If he is using this as a way to get attention and boost his ratings, it's important to know the truth.
How do you propose we "get the truth"?. Can't seem to get that with anything else Trudeau related. IF, he is/gets infected and his symptoms are severe, then that is important as he may have to hand the optical reins off to someone else. What would be MORE important, and ZERO chance that we would know much about it is if his handlers, those that are actually making decisions get it an suffer severe symptoms that keep them from doing what they do. Healthy or not, a puppet can do nothing but lay there when there is no-one let pulling the strings.

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
Totally agree with what you say in response to LTK, I could care less about them and its not about gossip, its about the fact that the fucking leader of our country is most likely lying to us once again and the whole system and media are part of the deception, to me that should be concerning to anyone.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Stephen Harper was rumored to be split from wife while in office. She was with another woman. Don;t know , don't care. But, Castro has a mustache. Look at photos of wife. Canned pictures from when? Ethic commissioner cannot put a strike for lying this time. The following is in the so strange it could be true. What if the virus is weaponized against adrenachrome? This would the twirps fears

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
AB has the ability to sum things up quicker than me.

It is relevant if you are being fed a bunch of BS. Is Trudeau guilty of abuse of power over JLR or not? It is certainly gossip since there are no charges. But the RCMP stopped the investigation because of an election. Is that how a democratic system works? You may be voting for someone guilty of an offence and likely would be in jail but we won't investigate it for now. Just in case the investigation shows it was a corrupt action. So, in that regard, any other talk is conspiracy talk and gossip. So let's just go vote. In fact, let's not even have investigative media. If Trudeau is guilty then we simply wait for the RCMP to do their investigation, the court to pass the judgment and at that point the public gets it first dispersion regarding the entire affair. Any news or talk at all prior to a verdict is 100% gossip and conspiracy talk. It can be no other way.

If a democracy requires a free and independent media to inform us and keep government in line how does that square with saying only things settled in a court of law is fair game for discussion. Anything else is gossip and conspiracy talk.

Talk of the rail way blockage was both conspiracy talk and so gossip. The laws were clear yet not enforced so most definitely a conspiracy at work. Was it because it was on TV that made it fair game to discuss here. Actually that is often THE definition for conspiracy talk. A third option is the RCMP is simply incompetent. That would certainly prevent people being uncomfortable engaging in gossip and conspiracy talk. Oddly enough, a lot of government action is simply passed off as idiots at work. Wonder why, maybe it is the only explanation allowed without engaging in conspiracy talk and gossip. We can revisit TMX too but that also is simply idiots at work otherwise we are talking conspiracy.

But I do get all your points made by Merimat, LTK and Stonevalley. I understand what you guys are saying. I put stuff up purposely that leads guys to consider what they think and why.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
It’s good stuff Ken. We all know that the media is bought and paid for by the Liberal government but magority of this country believes it.
We’re screwed because guess what we’re Canadian. We will bitch and moan about it then carry on our normal day.

·
Registered
277 Posts
So the big announcement of the interest rate drop. Last I heard there is a pile of people that are $200.00 from insolvency.
Helps the stock market, yes, at least yesterday it did.
I'm thinking the average person is not shopping to renew their mortgage or are even thinking of buying a house for a while with a possible recession coming on.
Are the credit companies like Visa or others going to give you break, NOT.
Is a mortgage holder going to give you a break if you miss a payment, NOT.
The Government is in GIVE,GIVE, mode but how much will actually get to the people that will need the cash.
Why don't they introduce legislation to the banks, in the event of a pandemic, no foreclosures for failure to pay due the pandemic. Seems a pretty simple thing.
But hey, they do like to give away a ton of our money at our expense, which will ultimately mean high taxes sooner or later.
Some food for thought.......

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
Just come across this, read the two headlines Bernier posted on twitter...if anyone has any doubt how the Canadian media is bought and paid propagandists for Trudope, this shows just how bad it really is....

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Of all my bitching and complaining about my second most despised politician in Canada over the last 5 years - Chrysta Freeland, I find that as deputy prime minister, she is very close to being in charge. Its like God hates me or something. I just can't catch a break.

I see what you did there Stevie. The tainted supply is an interesting angle. I don't know but I can see how testing certain people would fit with the narrative. If all that is true and a test shows someone carrying traces of taint then there doesn't need to be a trial, justice can be done right there. But of all the things I will post on I won't go into that one thing on the planet that will make adults completely loose their shitt. If it is real and there are people dealing with it then all we can do is pray for those who know it is fact.

Meanwhile, someone took a picture of me realizing Freeland is very close to being PM.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
$Cad closing in on 17 year lows. In 2016 it dropped under 70c for a few weeks. That rate cut this week boosted the dollar for half a day. Then traders must have realized that dumping more currency into a environment actually devalues the other units already in circulation and therefore its overall value drops. Don't know why they didn't figure that out years ago. Oh yeah, it's that old adage that adding more debt creates a healthier economy so the currency should naturally go up. That's why we have economists to tell us these facts.

Since conspiracy talk worries some people I will instead pray for an Easter miracle. I will hope that God himself intervenes should JT cease to be PM at some point and also remove Freeland too. At that point I will assume the next PM to be literally appointed by God and give them my full support. In such an event the new PM will really have to screw things up royally before I loose faith.

Now if faith and prayer bother people - too bad.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
I will hope that God himself intervenes should JT cease to be PM at some point and also remove Freeland too. At that point I will assume the next PM to be literally appointed by God and give them my full support. In such an event the new PM will really have to screw things up royally before I loose faith.
Unfortunately there's just as much chance God will replace Skippy as there is that Ontario & Quebec will do the deed.

·
Premium Member
4,982 Posts
Probably the first thing that made me able to have a really good laugh today...I honestly can't believe the media is running with this, they had to know how and what some people would think...unless of course they know something we don't lol...and in case some of you don't know, the BBC they are referring to ain't a TV station lol

·
Registered
509 Posts
BBC, took me awhile but I finally figured it out, that’s pretty funny.

on a side note anybody that’s got a cast iron stomach should Google tastovul you’ll never look at Sophie again in the same light, she’s a little French pig she is.

2601 - 2620 of 2728 Posts