The Combine Forum banner

2621 - 2640 of 2738 Posts

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
I see in that twitter feed AB posted that illegals were still being allowed to enter. And I am sure we can find an endless string of experts to say why this ok. Probably something, something, racist if stopped.

I see that Trump has ordered Canadian border closed and is by mutual consent. If the beer flu is that serious then at least there is one adult between government and media.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
$Cad in 68c territory this morning. For those who like a low dollar how is 65c looking right now? Hit that by Monday?

·
Premium Member
8,118 Posts

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
Canada, and most of the world for that matter was in a recession before this hit. This just made it more apparent.

Most businesses in my area have slowed down quite a bit in the last year, year and a half.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
As its obvious Canada is forcing Canadian citizens abroad to rush back to Canada, what is holding back both the Canadian government and the "Shi-t Hole" countries in question to make all the non citizens be sent back to their respective countries ?. That would certainly solve a lot of our current problems in Canada crime wise and tax wise concerning paying illegals to live within this country. There certainly are enough planes becoming available and the price of fuel is down so the illegals should be happy with the reasonable price on one way tickets.

·
Registered
3,629 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts

Surprising nobody posted this here yet. Apparently they tried to insert into the relief bill, the power for unlimited spending and taxation, and planned to pass it with a limited number of MP’s in parliament. The vote is tomorrow and if it’s goes through, any and all MPs who voted for it should hang for treason
So in Trudeau's line of Male Bovine Excrement today is " We will follow the democratic process."
How things change when you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar.
This man has got to be the biggest lying POS that has ever walked the face of the earth.
This has Trudeau, Butts and Morneau written all over it.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Crisis meets opportunity, just like in the US. It would be interesting to see a microphone in front of some our other representatives operating in the democracy. I mean Liberal MP's, to hear their takes on how they view themselves as representatives of democracy. Because I am pretty sure one of the main functions of democracy is all representatives working to manage the taxpayer wealth. Not some form of self appointed authority to do whatever, whenever, however. But, as is always, 200 or so of those people are just warm bodies told what to do.

But none of this is surprising. Been this way for generations. It's just getting more "in your face" the last few years.

2621 - 2640 of 2738 Posts