The Combine Forum banner

2961 - 2978 of 2978 Posts

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
If masks work so good why not give them to prisoners rather than releasing them.
Wake up people. This is more than a plandemic.

·
Premium Member
5,148 Posts
Guys be careful saying such comments, been several folks been banned or even charged after making such on twitter and other platforms, calling him an ******* is one thing as you simply stating the truth, suggesting something extreme can trigger some folks is all I'm saying, lots out there desperate to protect his safe space afterall...

with that said, thought I would post this from Conrad Black, don't necessarily agree completely with it, but I thought it was a good abrreviated report on where all those running for leader stand...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Guys be careful saying such comments, been several folks been banned or even charged after making such on twitter and other platforms, calling him an *** is one thing as you simply stating the truth, suggesting something extreme can trigger some folks is all I'm saying, lots out there desperate to protect his safe space afterall...
“I do not feel that I acted inappropriately in any way, but I respect the fact that someone else might have experienced that differently,” “If I had known he was an actual leader of a county, I never would have been so forward.” :rolleyes:

It's all in fun, no one means any harm to come to him or anyone else, fact is that many of us are just fed up with him and his fellow liberals!! With his gun confiscation, carbon tax, raise in pay, daily handouts, continued pandering to China, and countless other slaps to the face of everyday day hard working Canadians, we are fed up and have had enough of the BS and lack of any common sense!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Think I have come up with a way for grain farmers to get some financial support from the Liberal's during COVID. Grain Farmers of Ontario called a few days ago about the lack of support. Thinking about it more after this call it came to me. Grain farmers of Ont/Canada need to change their name to Gay Farmers of Ont/Canada. Lisping Trudy would be sure to deliver the cheques in person dressed in rainbow attire.:)

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Well they are banning 22's as assault rifles. Must be some army if they have 22 assault rifles.If he can not be honest about gun agenda what else is he lying about? Budget? Plandemic? Refugees? Child trafficking?Woman's rites? Heshe's? What's next? An 8 inch dick is an assault weapon. All it takes is an inch to dear hunt.. This is probably part of Freelands feminist agenda

·
Registered
402 Posts
So everyone is upset that Trudeau hasn't done enough with regards to the Covid deaths in old age homes.
I wonder why? Well it's because based on 80% of the current deaths are elderly that would be around 5200 people and also based on what the the federal government pays out in CPP and OAS he is currently saving about 80 million a year. That would be monies he can donate to 3rd world countries to get his UN seat.

2961 - 2978 of 2978 Posts