The Combine Forum banner

3141 - 3160 of 3191 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
So turned on CBC news to see what kind of BS they're spewing this morning and yes they've upheld their standards. According to an expert in a interview, the reason why people are not wearing masks is because Andrew Scheer wasn't wearing one at the airport. I'm thinking it is because people were fed a BIG LINE OF BS originally with regards to masks by the "SO CALLED EXPERTS" Patty Hajdu and Teresa Tam, you remember their advice, wear, don't wear, wear, as they are basically dazed and confused.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Well, when your entire approach to everything is based on group think and experts telling you what to think and do, the last thing a propaganda arm would want to do is put out the idea that people are thinking for themselves and setting a course of action based on their own understanding. So, in that case, people are simply following what Scheer does. There could be no other reason.

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
So turned on CBC news to see what kind of BS they're spewing this morning and yes they've upheld their standards. According to an expert in a interview, the reason why people are not wearing masks is because Andrew Scheer wasn't wearing one at the airport. I'm thinking it is because people were fed a BIG LINE OF BS originally with regards to masks by the "SO CALLED EXPERTS" Patty Hajdu and Teresa Tam, you remember their advice, wear, don't wear, wear, as they are basically dazed and confused.
When can we start to defund this media? This is just embarassing. They should be embarrassed by their coverage of what is "news"

·
Registered
446 Posts
Maybe they’re not wearing masks because Mrs Sheer doesn't wear one either. Oh wait , that’s not Mrs Sheer.

C72CE0EE-7A31-4394-B163-BE82481A0DEB.jpeg

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
When can we start to defund this media? This is just embarassing. They should be embarrassed by their coverage of what is "news"
The sad thing is, people just gobble it right up, and people that should be smart enough to know better.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Found this interesting, not surprising, just interesting that Toronto health unit tweeted it out just so everyone understands these things.

But, more interesting is this twitter thread here with some interesting comments. Even Theo Fleury putting in some comments.

In that thread is this article:

In summary, the Liberals are going to investigate whether they should tax you for selling your primary residence. Now, I recommend everyone consider what I have said about inflation and what the banks are doing, how you can escape that to a small extent by owning assets, and how the government will do its best to keep you on your knees. Then read the rationale for the tax as put forth by Trudeau and ask which of the two views are more accurate, mine or Trudeau's. Now if you think I am more accurate, then what does it say about all that is being done to "research" this and present it to citizens as a fair thing to do. And bonus points if you can figure out if, during hyper inflationary times, and a government that is going to need more funding (because, you know, the debt must be repaid apparently) that the Liberals will put this tax aside.

And is see Morneau is under an ethics investigation. And there is a post that says Harper is the one who created the ethics commission. I need to read up to verify if that is correct. If so, good job Steve.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Harper made the ethics commission independent, and so somewhat more free from political interference. I say "somewhat" because the Liberals are finding new ways around that. Things like not allowing an investigation, appointing the RCMP commissioner, owning the media, removing JWR, as examples.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Quoted from the article.

““Bend the rules, you will be punished; break the law, you will be charged; abuse the public trust, you will go to prison,” Stephen Harper said at the time.”

How the F##k can we make this happen?

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
It happens when more people understand how things work. When 80% of the population puts on a mask "because I am doing it to protect others" then nothing really changes. When 80% of the people don't put on the mask because they are openly stating they don't believe the BS being fed, that they believe in their freedoms, that they want a society free from government dominance, and are thereforerreally doing something for others then things start to change because right there is a sign government and the people the government supposedly serves are not on the same page.

People think I spend too much time on "conspiracy talk". Yet ultimately the solution to many problems we face these days is understanding how things work. It does not change over night, it changes as more people understand.

Why do people in Eastern Canada keep electing Trudeau. Who says they do. As Stalin said, I don't care who casts the vote, it's who counts the vote that matters. But then we would have to ask why election results are being broadcast on national tv before the voting stations in the west close.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
In any other country in the world, and I mean ANY country, a leader such as ours would at the very least be in jail, if not hanging from a tree.
LOL, good one...

There's a whole lot more corruption in governments happening in many other countries and those leaders are doing just fine.

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Closed to us. Anybody can fly in you just have to self isolate for two weeks

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
If you are in the country when the border closed your welcome to stay. I know a few people doing that.

3141 - 3160 of 3191 Posts