The Combine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk to a vet today and he said that Iowa State recearched here article and wanted to confirm all here statements. After the receach they found everthing that she said is completely false. The Denmark hogs did do a little better right after antibiotics were not used but afterwards went into a complete sickness, they are actually using more drugs to treat now than they used with antibiotics. Every piece of her report is a complete lie.
It irritates me every time they bring up livestock they always show that holstein that is being rolled over with a forklift, seems they cannot find any other pictures.
What brings me to this is I needed some meds for cattle and they don't have a good one at this time due to the fact that a lot of the good meds are being cut by gov't.
On combine forum if we says something false we get beat like a mashed potato.
Why wouldn't the Sect. of Ag come in and turn this story around or is the gov't that scared of the media.
Reality is that the media rules the world far more than any country leader can or any summit.
Look at Toyota, the media may have killed the brand, true they should have corrected problems long before but media has taken this to a higher level.
It would seem that there should be something in place to not let the media continue to produce false statements. Don't know if media has been brought to court over false statements but they should.
The news should cover just that, the news

·
Registered
411 Posts
greencountry , I ahve to agree with you about the POOR MEDIA that we have in todays world. Most of the media we have are not interested in telling the facts as they are but replace the facts with THEIR agenda. Couric is nothing more than a white trash talking media sleeper as well as many others reporting the news. As to our Sect. of Ag we have in the USA at this time he is a fool and has no common sense about the AMERICAN AGRICULTURE he is just another of anti-american muslim LIAR obamas corrupt henchmen, wants the use of coal waste spread on productive soil ? The only fly ash i know about is used in road building and seals off the roadbed . Most media in todays world must be treated like a sickness , with all its false reporting and hidden truths over the facts . I compare our media today as i do our leader LIAR obama. Most are just LIES to cover-up the true agendas. In the USA we do have the right to FREEDOM OF SPEACH which some sites dont go along with such RIGHTS that is why censorship has taken away the truth. With so many differnt media sites and news sites we must use our heads and determine which is true and which is distorting the facts.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I agree, first off I whole heartedly support the use of natural herbs , ect for medicinal use. The problem with all this anti drug use in food comes from radicals like PETA showing people in big cities vidios about how their food comes to be. They would have these people believe that every dairy cow is hooked up to an i-v bag 24 hrs a day and is just on the brink of becoming the hulk. Nothing gives me more pleasure than to have a battle of witts with these organic people and so called animal rights people. most of the time you find that these are horribley mis-guided, mis-informed souls.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts