The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I called in last time Kevin Bien was on RFD TV. It was this spring. My question was too detailed to be put on the show and the person screening the calls took my contact information and promised me that Kevin would call me back. I thought Kevin seemed to be a good guy and would stick to his word and call me back but neither he or anyone else has called me back. Is this typical with AGCO, all talk when they are in the limelight ?

·
Registered
314 Posts
I agree with Imtman. I know Kevin and he LOVES his customers. He demanded I send him pictures when my son was born this year. Back to work. I guarantee he would have personally called you if the message was relayed to him.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I have contacted Kevin by email several times and he has always replied and totally followed things up for me. Even on weekends.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Kevin Bien is the best thing about Gleaner. I can guarantee you that if Kevin got the message you would have heard from him. No other company executive follows up with the customer like Kevin does. Whether it is a compliment or a complaint Kevin will give equal time and attention to you. Kevin is the reason we stayed with Gleaner several years ago when there was all the electronic problems causing horsepower issues. When Kevin retires Gleaner will be in trouble as I don't think anyone will stand up for Gleaner against Agco officials like Kevin does.

·
Registered
246 Posts
We try to get all the content from the call screeners but sometimes information is missed. You can PM me your contact information and I'll give it to him directly or you can post your question here (in case others have the same question) and I'll get the answer for you.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
I completely agree, Kevin takes time for everyone. I have never had anyone with similar creditials at agco or another company give me a business card with a cell phone number and tell me call whenever even weekends. Unfortunately your question must have slipped through the cracks.
Also like gleaner baldwin said I am affraid of what happens when Kevin retires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts