The Combine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lateral tilt

The kit instructions were published in 2009. R65 #HS62101 R75 #HS72101 & up R66 #HUT6101 R76#HUT7101 & up. Kit #700954856. Will not fit on older R's without getting a lot of pieces. Looks like it will fit on R's etc. with the newer style main hydraulic valve, behind the RH front tire. This kit plumbs into it. The kit is new, the only thing missing is the 2 hoses that run the lateral kit cylinder. Checked off everything else from the part #'s off the list in the installation instructions.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I just picked up a 1996 R62, the feederhouse doesn't have removable ears so a lateral tilt kit is my only option. Worst part about it is I just bought it and didnt have too much money budgeted for things like this. It already needs a new feeder chain and a drive tire.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My lateral tilt kit is off a 1996..also have complete feeder house with almost new chains etc. and rebuilt rotor and cage etc. The combine only had 1200 sep hours on it but the feeder and separator were completely rebuilt 30 hours prior to the combine rolling over so all of it is like new inside.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.