The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been working on the AHHC and lateral tilt on our R62. The lateral tilt stopped working last season and we just finished by running tilt manually.

So, I have got all the sensors set for the proper voltages, 3.9 - 1v and the header height control flashes "ready" but the lateral tilt lite stays on and does not flash ready. I have gone through the calibration procedure several times with no change. I have checked those voltages right up to the controller box under the console so the wiring appears to be good.

When you push button to engage lateral tilt the small leds lite up and the head does move to a center position from wherever it was positioned. However the lateral lite stays on steady and does not flash ready.

What am missing or what do i need to check further.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
If it is like the new machines the LTM stays on and does not go into standby. Does the system follow ground now

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No. The lateral tilt still does not work. Book says both lights, height and LTM, are suppossed to flash when in standby. Calibration procedure says to flop hard left press hidden button then hard right and press second hidden button. Both times you are to press button until ready lite flashes. The only oddity that I have noticed is that on the first flop the "height" ready lite flashes and on the second the "lateral" lite flashes, whereas the book shows the lateral" flashing both times.

·
Registered
19 Posts
This system is very good at reading error codes, if you were calibrating the system incorrectly you should be reading some type of calibration error. If you own a second combine or have a neighbor close that would let you remove the gold box from under the console by your fuse panel for test purposes would be very helpful. I have replaced lots of these boxes in the past because of communication errors also check your grounds and the plugs under the console.

·
Registered
147 Posts
bringing this back up

where are the hidden buttons? are they the buttons used to turn on the header height controls or somewhere else? I don't have a book on the LTM control any one know where I could get one

·
Registered
74 Posts
I believe the hidden buttons are the C and L. Can't remember without sitting in the seat, but it's the 2 capital letters in the bottom word.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts