The Combine Forum banner

201 - 203 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
I'm just going to update what I had done prior to finally get refunded our money. I want to keep this thread somewhat active in case others are having issues and I want them to be informed. I know a member on here is still out a machine yet, and haven't heard from the others that hadn't received theirs yet as to how they are making out. Here is a list of some my wife or myself contacted before we got our money back, I'm not sure if all or any of them contacted Leon's at any time, or if it was a combination of a few breathing down their necks that got them motivated.

1. President of Ag Days- said they were going to contact
2.Better Business Bureau
3.Yorkton Police and Yorkton Sherrif
4.Farm Equipment Manufactures Association- Leon's is a member, John was first Canadian Pres. about 10 years ago and was a board member
5.Agricultural Implements Act (Sask.)- was going to phone them
6. Manitoba Cooperator- contacted me then contacted Leon's
7. Consumer Protection (Sask.) called them early on, doubtful they called Leon's

Feels like I am forgetting some, these are just off the top of my head. Have a stack of notes, emails and phone records I will go through some day. Maybe if I get bored, I could right a novel with all the details, some of the phone calls were pretty interesting!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Still waiting...
The feb 3 deadline has came and gone.
I think my chance of getting anything from them is slim but I’ll keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Still waiting...
The feb 3 deadline has came and gone.
I think my chance of getting anything from them is slim but I’ll keep you guys posted.
Deadlines ?? with them ?? lol
yes, keep us posted on your progress ...
on a side note, at least the BBB website is updated a little ..

201 - 203 of 203 Posts