The Combine Forum banner

121 - 140 of 201 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,989 Posts
So he still hasn't received his other machine yet? Last time I talked to him he had got one back and sounded pretty certain the other was on it's way. I don't want to jinx it, but today is supposed to be the day they wire me the money, but nothing as of yet (11:00 AM).
No he is still owed one machine.

If you don't get your money by Tuesday next week tell him that I will sponsor T-shirts that we can all wear around Ag-Days saying "LEON'S MFG. DOESN'T PAY THEIR BILLS".

I know a guy that got kicked out of Ag-Days for handing out papers saying what wheat prices were in ND compared to a Canadian farmer gets, Wheat Board strong-armed the leadership to kick him out. Ag-Days doesn't care about the farmer, they are shills for the mfr's. But I don't think they can control what we wear! LOL

I'm dead serious, go get your money!

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
No he is still owed one machine.

If you don't get your money by Tuesday next week tell him that I will sponsor T-shirts that we can all wear around Ag-Days saying "LEON'S MFG. DOESN'T PAY THEIR BILLS".

I know a guy that got kicked out of Ag-Days for handing out papers saying what wheat prices were in ND compared to a Canadian farmer gets, Wheat Board strong-armed the leadership to kick him out. Ag-Days doesn't care about the farmer, they are shills for the mfr's. But I don't think they can control what we wear! LOL

I'm dead serious, go get your money!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Has anyone been by the plant lately?
just Wondered if there’s any material or built units sitting there.
Maybe somebody else could try to price a unit to see if they a still have salesman.
They won’t return my calls anymore 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
I'll write it on a speedo! Ain't nobody gonna touch me wearing that!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
I've always felt sorry for the security at sporting events when someone steaks. You need to stop them, but would you really want to touch them??!! lol Have never seen one that is physically fit, and seldom a girl!

·
Registered
23 Posts
You guessed correct.(y)
I've been following your thread since you started it, and I'm serious when I say get in contact with someone like CBC Marketplace or reporter. As much as I hate some of the crap that is spewed out on the news now a days, getting your story out a nationally broadcasted program will really stain a bad name on Leon's, and that is the worst thing for their business when potential buyers know that they are just two faced fraudsters. If you could find other people that have the same problem with Leon's as you, that would only intensify the damage.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
WOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! CHA CHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost don't believe it, but we finally got paid today!!!!!!! After close to 2 and a half years, the money is back in the bank. I'm not going into full detail just yet, but will fill you all in later. I'm going to try help out the others now to hopefully get them their machines or money. Did several things all at once the last bit, so not quite sure which one worked, but at least it worked. I can hopefully get a good nights sleep now, this was really starting to get to me. Thank you everyone for your help and support.

💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲

·
Premium Member
7,989 Posts
That's great to hear! Should not have taken this long or been that difficult, but good for Leon's to finally make it right. Hopefully the pattern continues.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
I am genuinely shocked, I never expected you to get it straightened out as they certainly were not a willing participant in the transaction. Perhaps they were reading this after all or were the various actions you took the last while to prod them to do the right thing.

121 - 140 of 201 Posts