The Combine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 9500 Sidehill. The right leveling cylinder leaks down slowey. The left is okay. Both cylindars are the updated style with out the valve block on top. I replace the right cylindar 2 years ago, so it isn't that old. Just wondering if anyone has had similar problem or know of any fixes or tests to do. The only thing i have done so far, is remove the small hose where oil leaks out when cylindars are let down, i didn't get any oil out of it so I think it can be eliminated. I have a repair book, but it talks about the older type of cylindars with a valve block on top. Any help would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
Have you tried replacing the bleed down valve? You might even try cracking the valve open and then tightening it back up. The part number for a replacement one is AH96088.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i tried cracking it and then rephasing it again. I took off the hose for the bleed down valve and watched it for a while and no oil dripped from it. I haven't found any external leaks anywhere. I can't hardley beleive a 2 year old cylinder is leaking internally. But I've seen wierder things happen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts