The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a new to us 07 560r this summer to replace one of our 9610s and been running it in corn and will be trying it in soybeans this next week. Absolutely love the machine but not one of us guys on the farm like the straight up bin extensions. Is there any aftermarket ones for these machines or will the open up style like the bigger 500 series and 700 series have, fit on without major mods. I do like the fact that they fold down from the cab but dont like the looks open lol. Also any tips/pointers on wear parts to watch through the season would be awesome.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’m planning on doing something like this this winter on my 2012 670, I need to find the front and back panels from a wrecked 760 or 780 but I think I’ll probably end up getting a front and back panel bent up by a machine shop and then getting a guy to sew up leatherpanels in the corners like the 8x00 series

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m planning on doing something like this this winter on my 2012 670, I need to find the front and back panels from a wrecked 760 or 780 but I think I’ll probably end up getting a front and back panel bent up by a machine shop and then getting a guy to sew up leatherpanels in the corners like the 8x00 series
Thats a good idea, We have a machine shop 5 miles away so that would be an option for us as well.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
There used to be a company making a fold out extension kit to replace the tall straight up ones. You loose the auto fold though. Only reason I know is we had one with it. No idea who it was though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
There used to be a company making a fold out extension kit to replace the tall straight up ones. You loose the auto fold though. Only reason I know is we had one with it. No idea who it was though.
If you remember which company let me know, i'll be tearing into mine once the snow flies but if i can find a kit that would make life real easy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts